Thursday, January 17, 2008

WHAT'S ON THE MENU TODAY?



Tossed salad of spinach leaves, flat leaf parsley, red and yellow capsicum. snow peas, cucumber, tomato and black olives with balsamic vinegar and flaxseed oil. Served with multigrain bread and tandoori chicken. Taste rating = 4.5 / 5. Just delicious!!

BS and I did the grocery shopping but escaped the shopping centre before lunch time. After the shopping he played X Box for 1/2 and hour while I did my training and then he ate his lunch very slowly while I finished training and had a quick shower. This was my post-workout meal and it was just superb.

We both had a big sleep-in this morning so the holidays (for me) got off to a fantastic start. Life couldnt be better right now and I hope it continues to be this great for the next week and 1/2.

:-) Magda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lunch looks so yummy. I adore tandori chicken