Tuesday, May 01, 2007

MAKING MAY MY BEST MONTH YET

I love the first day of any month. Its like a mini new-beginning. An opportunity to put mistakes, sins, bad decisions behind you and look forward with a positive and focussed mind-set. Its a good time to define some short term goals and finetune your processes to achieve those goals.

I dont like to dwell on the past although thats easier said than done. There is no point in lamenting what we did badly, what we should have done but didnt, what we didnt quite achieve. However if we apply what we learn from our previous mistakes, we better our chances of future success. Again, easier said than done but well worth aspiring to.

So, May is here. 31 days. 31 cardio sessions, 13 weight training sessions, posing practice and living the figure competitor lifestyle. I want this to be my best month yet. Really good nutrition. Giving 100% to my weight training. Cardioing with intensity. Dust off my posing practice video and start practicing. Staying mentally focussed on my goals and where I want to be in 5 months time.

I'm 1/2 way through my journey. The road is getting a little steeper but I like that. And when the going gets really tough, as I'm sure it will, I will remind myself that conquering those challenges will just make the victory even sweeter.

Let me know if you too intend making May your best month yet.

Cheers

Magda

No comments: