Sunday, November 12, 2006

MY PLAN FOR THE WEEK

My plan this week is to tighten my nutrition up a bit. So my rough food plan is:

Breakfast: 1/3 cup oats, 1T bran, 2t phyto-soy LSA, 2T Nature's Way soy protein powder (this one cooks up really well), about 1T lite soy milk, green tea with lemon

Lunch: sweet potato + chicken salad (also has eggplant, tomatoes, red onion, rocket and a bit of balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: will vary but have various lean proteins + salad or veges ready to go.

Snacks: will vary but usually fruit + small handful almonds or corn cakes + low fat cottage cheese, protein bar when on the run, maybe low fat sugar-free yogurt + fruit.

Lots of water etc etc

Cardio: Mon am, Tues am, Thur am (could be ambitious): 30 mins run + classes Wednesday night.

Weights (oh yes these are the first to suffer when I get out of sorts) Mon pm, Wed am, Fri am: circuit style training.

Anything that gets missed I can make up on Saturday as I'm hoping to have Friday off and will therefore be up todate with chores and domestics.

So thats my plan for a good week, eating wise, training wise and for staying positive. Wish me luck.

Cheers

Magda

2 comments:

Spartze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spartze said...

Good luck but you won't need it ;)xo