Monday, November 13, 2006

FEELING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW

Plan for today: achieved!!

I even ran in light rain this morning. Normally the first drop would have had me heading back for home but even though I'd just set out, I pushed on and ignored it. Finished my run at 6am feeling good.

Food today: very good (I think). I actually have about 1000 questions about nutrition nitty gritty so when I have a bit of time I'll have to consultant the experienced experts. In the meantime I'll keep doing what I think is right.

Weight training: Ahh the dreaded weights. Always the first to suffer when motivation wanes. So I hit my home exercise room with MP3 firing all my fave tunes and did 3 x full-body circuits with med-heavy weights for 15 reps on each muscle group (except 50 reps for abs). I love this workout cause its fast, it gets my heart rate up and its great for working up a sweat. (All things I love).

Yes I'm a bit of a closet cardio junkie. Always have been. Thats not to say that I dont like doing weights (I'm great once I get started), but cardio is my first true love.

So g'night all and roll on Tuesday.

Cheers

Magda

No comments: