Sunday, February 15, 2009

MOVING FORWARD

I havent thanked everybody individually for leaving such thoughtful comments and good advice on my last post. But I am grateful that so many people take the time to read and comment when I most need it.

I was in a pretty dark and negative place last night and not at my most rational, I admit. But I have decided that I wont dwell on it. As Shelley has said "dont give power to the past" and this is so important as it'll hold me back from moving forward. OK so my stupid Binge Monster found my weak spot and went in for the kill. Next time I'll be better prepared and I'll listen to my body and trust my instincts. I've made a lot of progress in this area and I will continue to do so. (Note the positive self talk)

Thanks Coach for putting things into perspective for me.

I did my 3-weekly stint teaching at the gym today and am sorry to say that my second class was dismal and therein I need to be better prepared both with routines/choreography and my mental state. My heart just wasnt in it and that translated to a poor class. I'm back there in 4 weeks time and I will be in as good a physical condition as I can be and well prepared with my choreography. (More positive self talk).

So tomorrow is a fresh start and I'll be up early to train legs as I missed that session over the weekend. Food wise I'm just going to eat the normally healthy and yummy foods which I love and let nature take its course. Of course I've thought of all sorts of plans to help me lose the bloated fat feeling quickly but I know deep down that punishing myself with a restricted diet now is not the answer. I need to nurture my body with good clean food, lots of water and some serious training and it'll come good again - for sure.

Thanks guys for your ongoing support and understanding. Onwards and upwards.

:-) Magda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all here to support you in any way that we can, especially me. When I've had my darkest hours it's the blogging community that has lifted up my spirits. Just keep on looking forward, no point dwelling on the past. ;o)

Lia xxx

Magda said...

Thanks Lia. Today was a good day and I'm feeling better. I know I'll pay when I get on the scales but I have to suck it up and just get on with it.

:-) Magda