Tuesday, November 04, 2008

IS IT TOO FAR OUT TO START A COUNTDOWN?

LOL!! Just joking. I think it is but it'd be very motivating wouldnt it?

Well things are rolling in terms of my journey to get lean, to build muscle and to learn some important lessons along the way.

Cardio for today? tick
Training Program done? tick
Nutrition targets achieved? tick
Feeling good? tick ... well feeling much better than I did over the weekend and yesterday as the reality of my very ugly starting pics and stats sunk in. If that wasnt a wake-up call then what is??

Thank you to everyone who left a lovely comment on my last post. Your enthusiasm and belief in me is really humbling. I have reflected many times over this last year and sadly there have been regrets about some of the choices I made. But I now feel that I can put that behind me and go for what I want in the best possible way.

:-) Magda

5 comments:

Spartze said...

Hey I am with you - never too early to start a countdown - me thinks I am going to copy you with your cardio tick food tick thingy

xo

Kek said...

One day down, Magda - now you just have to do it again. And again. :o)

Shar said...

I'm loving countdowns Magda!!!

DO ONE NOW!! :)

Shar x

Tara said...

I don't think it is too early. I have put one on my blog already. Congrats on deciding to compete again. You know that u r in good hands with the 'Boss'.

Tara xx

Magda said...

Hi Katie and Shar, I'll have to check if WNBF have thier comp dates up for next year. I think it is too early for them to be posted.

and again and again Kek :-)

Yes the "Boss" and I have a huge task ahead of us but we've all gotta start somewhere Tara. BTW your's and Kek's fabulous results helped nail my decision to go with Liz.