Thursday, November 22, 2007

"WARTS AND ALL" FROM NOW ON

I think one of the reasons I'm particularly down this time is because my actions over the last few days have been so unsupportive of my long term goals. Little things I've been striving to achieve daily have just fallen by the wayside. Bad old habits have taken hold and they need to be shown the door......preferably for good.

I know this negativity will pass (it always does) and then LOOK OUT as I bounce back stronger and more determined than ever :-)

I have some work to do in this regard and I think I'll kick it off tonight. Thanks to the brilliant Craig Harper who's blog today is just what I needed to be reminded of some hard and fast facts. I love it when Craig tells it like it is as I'm one of those people who can do with a gentle (or downright forthright) reminder every now and then.

And I agree....its better to keep blogging through the good and bad and the ups and downs. So thats what I'll aim to do. Tell it like it is, "warts and all".

I feel better just having put that out there.

:-) Magda

3 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Magda,

Hang in there. To me it sounds like you are doing really well. Sometimes it is hard to adjust to normal life after you have been so strict for so long and I find it can take a couple of months for things to settle down post comp, but they do. God know it took me a long time!

You should be proud of what you have achieved and just take it one day at a time. Nic

Anonymous said...

Well done! I know that that must of taken courage to post but you did it. Honesty is always the best policy and we all have to start with ourselves. If this were easy everyone would do it, but it's not and that's what makes us different. Keep at it Magda. And remember, you're not alone. :o)

Magda said...

Thanks Lia,

that post took ages to write. I stared and stared at the screen and changed it many times but in the end it is 100% honest.

Hi Nic,

Yep the adjusting is having its ups and downs. I've had a good run lately so this slump has been a right pain in the ar*e. I guess there'll always be things that test us so we just have to manage them as best we can.

Thanks guys

Magda