Friday, November 16, 2007

THE TAG GAME

Four dishes I like to cook:
1. My oats for breakfast - perfect start to the day
2. Chill con carne - a fave with WH
3. Wokful of stir fried veges - usually as part of my comp prep
4. Carrot cake - but cant remember the last time I made one

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Integrity
2. Honesty
3. Passion
4. Positive attitude

Four Places I have been:
1. New York
2. London
3. Paris
4. Grand Canyon

Four things in my bedroom:
1. A TV - I know its bad feng shui but I MUST wake up with Kochie and Mel on weekday mornings
2. My comp medals - still on a high and I like to be reminded daily of what I achieved
3. Dust - yep its time to clean again
4. Miss Moneypenny (our cat) usually snuggled up on our bed with us :-)

Four dirty words I like to use:
1.crap
2.f*** (at chosen times only)
3.bl**dy hell
4.gee I better stop there....thats a bit embarassing!!

So I had a good day today. Trained short, sharp legs this morning. Caught up with a friend at lunch time and had a warm chook salad of which I ate most of it but that lasted til dinner time (which is an accomplishment in itself!!). Then had a (large) salmon steak BBQed for dinner with a bit of an indulgent salad (spinach leaves, fat free semi dried tomatoes, roasted pumpkin, low fat feta and pine nuts) + a couple glasses of white wine. I'm all good with that now just need to power through the next 2 days so that I enjoy what I have but keep it all under control. Indulge a little but dont go overboard.

Time for bed. Cheers

Magda

2 comments:

Pip said...

Great work Magda! Loving your attitude!

Have a FABBO weekend, - not too much wine LOL! That's my challenge this weekend as well!

Pip

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Magda, that salad sounds yum! Hope the rest of your weekend is going well. Cheers, Charlotte