Thursday, November 22, 2007

BATTLING A NEGATIVE MOOD

I’ve avoided blogging for a few days as I’ve hit another slump with my motivation. For months and probably even years these phases hit me quite regularly in distinct cycles but never tying in with TTOM. I must be the only female I know who has NEVER suffered from PMT. Moods – yes but not in the usual PMT pattern.

I hate it when these down times hit. Sometimes I’m really strong and I stay on top of them. This hasn’t been one of those times.

There are some things that I’m not happy with at the moment and its very hard to focus on the glass being half full when I’m in such a negative place with this issue. I wish I could write more about it but this is not the time or place so I’ll try to work through this myself and see if I can turn things around.

Magda

3 comments:

stacytoby said...

hey Magda,

Happy to chat to you via email if you like - because I know exactly what you're talking about! Was in a slump big time saturday and chatting to you and the other girls on sunday got me out of that quick smart!

my email is stacy.ryan@easternfleurieu.sa.edu.au - I'm pretty open to talk today, have a coordinator day with not much to do at all!!!!

Splice said...

Magda I know exactly how you are feeling. I was there just last week!
We go through it and we get through it.
Talking to someone always helps and you know we are all here for you.
Hang in there.
Deb

Anonymous said...

Motivation comes and goes, that's a given Magda. It's what we do with ourselves when it goes that really matters.

I find that blogging when I'm feeling down and out really helps. Don't ever feel that just because things aren't ticking along nicely that you can't blog. This is probably the most important time for you to blog so that we can support you when you need it most.

I'm thinking of you. :o)

Lia xx