Monday, November 26, 2007

5 THINGS YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ME

I had braces put on my teeth when I was 36 years old. While my braces were on I was also on IVF. During my 2nd cycle of IVF treatment I gained a lot of weight. So there I was: braces on my teeth, fat and depressed. It was one of the darkest times in my life.

I met my WH through work and I “chose” him. He started work in my section and although I was (unhappily) married at the time something he said to me made me realise how many great qualities he had. So I decided to quickly snap him up before someone else did – hey a good man is hard to find and there aren’t that many fish in the sea. Then we worked apart for several years and we are now back working in the same section again (but not the same section we met in).

I am a princess of the highest order but in 1996 my WH and I did a camping tour through south west USA. So I lived in dirty jeans, hair in a pony tail and no make up for 3 weeks and I HAD A BALL!!!! I even had a few odd days where I didn’t shower – in fact nobody in our group did as we were camping in the Arizona desert.

I am a coffee snob. I no longer touch instant coffee and will only drink coffee if out and somebody makes it for me (eg if I buy it). I always have a “weak skinny cappuccino” – and don’t be stingy with the chocolate topping.

I’m the only person I know who doesn’t like chocolate. I will occasionally eat chocolate if it has something in it that I like (Ferrero Rochers, Kit Kats, or other nutty or biscuity fillings). I NEVER eat chocolate ice cream, chocolate mousse, chocolate mud cake or other chocolate cakes. A block of plain chocolate has absolutely no attraction or temptation for me. I’m no saint though – I have other vices!!

Cheers all

Magda

1 comment:

Miss Positive said...

OMG I cant believe you dont like chocolate!!!! My OH is the same. We've all got our weaknesses I guess.

Hope you have a great week.

Hilary xx