Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MORE BLOODY OBSTACLES...GRRRR

With our BS away in Brissie, WH and I had a bonding session last night. We went for a powerwalk together before dinner. Just under 50 minutes but I didn’t even crack a mild sweat so it wasn’t really effective cardio for me. Oh well, it was nice to do something together and Josh had given me a day off cardio anyway as my legs have been tired. I’m going to cash in that “day off” on Friday though.

After dinner I went to do my posing practice which I schedule in for Tuesday nights and what do I find but …..MY POSING PRACTICE VIDEO HAS BEEN TAPED OVER. I honestly didn’t know whether to scream, cry or let my WH have it. I was so angry that I’d lost this fantastic resource which would help me so much. After that I just didn’t have it in me to practice on my own. My mental state was BAD!!

So I got up to date with my on-line training diary, checked out the websites for NABBA/WFF and WNBF and did some food prep. Oops bedtime was late again which I really must avoid. I tell you, there just aren’t enough hours in a day.

This morning I hit the gym at 6am for my back and legs session. What a luxury to have time to train without trying to get through as quickly as possible. It was a good session and I made it in to work very early too. Tonight I teach my last classes and then Wednesday nights are free too. I’m working on an overhaul of my training schedule so that all of my weights sessions can be followed up with the required PWO meal (Josh’s orders!!). More changes are on the horizon. But I guess that’s life.

Cheers to all

Magda

No comments: