Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A GREAT WEIGHTS SESSION ALWAYS DELIVERS

I worked a 12 hour day today travelling to 2 country sites and picking up/dropping off my boss who lives on the other side of town. I was really tired when I got home and feeling a bit sorry for myself, really not wanting to train. BUT I forced myself to at least start it and see how I went. Well I surprised myself going from strength to strength in the session (shoulders/bis/calves) and ended it feeling great. Hence the title of tonight's post. I've just eaten my PWO meal and will hit the sack very soon ready to do sprints with Kristy tomorrow morning.

I could write so much more but sleep is more important so good night til tomorrow folks.

Magda

PS Many thanks to the lovely ladies who left birthday greetings at my last post. I really appreciate it :-)

No comments: