Life recently has been a HEEEEUUUGE rollercoaster ride with emotions, feelings, beliefs, actions just all over the place. I'm NOT about to make a bold statement that "its all going to change, starting right now!!" because I know it wont be that black and white but here's my first draft of my Comp Prep Management Plan.
First step: Priorities for the next 15 weeks:
These things are a HIGH priority and time must be made for them as indicated:
- Clean food as per my nutrition plan set out by Josh. This includes time spent preparing food in advance.
- Cardio every day. Intensity varies allowing for maximum effort days and low intensity "recovery days".
- Weight training: 4 sessions/week with focus and intensity.
- Time spent with BS: Fortnightly day off from work/Bedtime ritual/ Weekend play or cooking time / At least 1 speech practice session EVERY week.
- Time spent with WH: A tricky one but we will work this one out.
- Posing practice: 30mins/week now and increasing as required.
- Caring for my family daily: Organising meals/school bag/uniform etc for BS.
These things are a MEDIUM priority:
- Work: Necessary but I'm not gunning for any outstanding achievement awards.
- Family (extended): Its only 15 weeks til comps are over. They will move up after that. I'm sure they'll understand.
- Friends: Same boat as family.
- Blogging: I love blogging but some days it just aint gonna happen.
These things are a LOW priority:
- Teaching: I will keep up my classes until I feel that my high priorities are suffering. I cannot devote hours to choreographing new routines. I will use my trusted oldies for now.
- Housework and domestic stuff: Ok there's stuff that must be done but I will not stress if the washing isnt folded as soon as its off the line. Thank god I have a cleaner :-)
- Social life: Sad but true. Its 15 weeks. I will survive. Available social time will be spent mainly with WH :-)
There is a Part 2 to this post but right now other priorities beckon. Stay tuned folks.