Thursday, March 27, 2008

MY TAKE 5

In response to Stacy's invite here is my Take 5:



5 FAVE SNACK FOODS


I'll try to be reasonable here and not just put down junk foods LOL


Nuts
Rice cakes with low fat cream cheese, smoked salmon and avocado
Muffin Break bran muffins (a real indulgence)
Cracker biscuits with crunchy peanut butter
Fruit in season


5 FAVE QUOTES


Whether you believe you can or believe you cant, you're right.
Nothing tastes as good as slim feels.
Geez there are so many more but I just cant think of them right now

5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR JOB

The variety people I work with both in my team in the office and on each of the different project teams.
Seeing physical evidence of what I do
Knowing that I'm improving the learning of students in state schools
Travel around the state
Flexitime (should be first on the list!!)

5 PLACES YOU'D LIKE TO LIVE

Noosa
Vancouver
New York (for a while but not forever)
Greek Islands
Anywhere hot

5 FAVE TV SHOWS THAT ARE CURRENT

This is a really hard 1 as I hardly watch any TV. But here's my picks.

Dancing With the Stars
Sunrise
Desperate Housewives (will try to get back into it this year)
Kath & Kim
Music channels on Foxtel.


Cheers

Magda

No comments: