- My starting stats for weight and measurements (DEPRESSING!!) and has room for my stats at the end of April.
- My weight loss goal for the month.
- Weights Program - which body parts get done on which days
- Cardio - different type/intensity/duration
- Weekly Program - how weights and cardio come together
- Diet - cals/day + macronutrient ratios; scheduled treats
- Daily Diet Checklist - foods/behaviours I'm aiming for every day
- Mental Prep - only 2 items but probably THE most important thing on the list.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The amateur picture above is my Comp Prep plan for April. On the left is my weight training program divided into a 4 day split. The columns will allow me to record my weights and reps (with sets already programmed). On the right is my overall plan which details:
Without a trainer to guide me and monitor me I feel the formality of this program will help to keep me focussed and accountable. I have a formal plan rather than a "see-what-I-feel-like" approach. Thats got to be a good thing.
Finally I got my BS to snap my starting pics so that I have a record of my progress. They are UGLY to say the least but they are me now and they wont be me in a month's time. I will post them when I have a comparsion pic to show which I'm proud of.
So this morning I decided that I WOULD NOT BE SICK ANY LONGER. Despite my headache still lurking and not feeling 100% I did a 1/2 hour walk just to get moving again. It felt good and I'm looking forward to doing a bit more tomorrow. (Its a worry when you start prep and on the first day you dont train coz you're still crook).
Well thats 1 day down and day 2 going good.
Posted by Magda at 1:49 PM