Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MY DAD




I love this picture of my dad with my BS. He is the BEST Grandpa and BS loves him to bits.
After his regular annual check up a few weeks ago, Dad was referred back to his Cardiologist as some tests were showing potential heart problems. Over 10 years ago, he had suffered a mild heart-attack and as a result of that he had an angioplasty and all was good again.
Well on the Tuesday after Easter Dad is going back into hospital for another angioplasty. He's been having tingling in his arms and he is getting quite out of breath on his daily walks with Mum. All the sign are there that this procedure is now required again. In the meantime he has some extra medication to reduce his chances of a heart-attack and he's taking things a bit easier.
I'll be at the hospital that day just making sure my Mum is OK and being there to hear first hand how he is and how it all went. Its not a major procedure but I know that there is the risk of complications so all fingers will be crossed that once again, it all goes beautifully for him and that he's out trotting the pavements with Mum soon after on their daily walks.
I love you, Dad and I'm praying that all goes well for you again
XX Magda

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

Hope it all goes well MAGDA! Times like this can be very stressful-keep you chin up!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

That is a gorgeous pic of your son and dad.

Magda said...

Thanks guys. Your well wished are much appreciated.

:-) Magda