Thursday, October 01, 2009

UPS AND DOWNS

After my first post for today my faith in mankind was restored and then destroyed again.

My black pants arrived in the post today. So I trotted to the post office and happily handed over $12 or so for them. Tomorrow I'll trace the email I sent and send it through again with a very big thank you to whoever arranged for them to be sent back.

Then just to let me down again I went to pick up my script for a nasal spray and just about had a heart attack at the price. I hadnt been warned that it was on the pricey side and the shock was a bit embarassing actually.

We have 2 rental applications in for properties we like and are viewing another one tomorrow that we REALLY like and have been invited back to (after being told they wouldnt consider a lease that was less than 12 months and a cat). After things looking very bleak on the rental front dare I say they are now looking up. So fingers are crossed that we get something very nice soon and then the fun of moving starts.

:-) M

PS BTW Mum's pizza was yummy. Was satisfied with 2 pieces (I usually have 3 and feel stuffed) and because we are both feeling cr*ppy, we turned down the wine.

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Great to hear that you got your pants back Magda, and I have my fingers crossed for you that you get the nod for one of the rentals!

Hilary xx

Magda said...

Thanks Hilary. Stay tuned there will be news soon.

M