Friday, August 24, 2007

THE EVE OF THE FINAL 6 WEEKS

Well folks CRUNCH TIME is here. This is the time I have identified where everything I do matters and there is no room for stuffing around. Harsh I know but very true if I'm to reach my goal and be happy with how I look on comp day.

OMG the last couple of weeks have certainly been rocky and I havent been focussed and dedicated to achieving my goals. But thats in the past now and there is nothing I can do to change it and fretting over it is a waste of time and energy. I can only hope that I learn from some of those mistakes and turn them around to my advantage (if thats possible).

So before I go to bed tonight I'm going to spend a few minutes reflecting on where I'm at and where I'm heading. I'm not making any huge statements about vowing to do a, b, c and so on. I think its just time to get on with it. Focus on what I want. Believe in myself and apply myself.

Dream
Believe
Achieve

Magda

No comments: