Friday, December 21, 2007

WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

I suspect the lead up to Christmas Day will be very busy. I finished work today (phew!!) but there's still a lot to do before I can put my feet up and just enjoy the day.

In case I dont get to blog before then I'd like to wish everybody in blogland a very Merry Christmas and a fit and healthy New Year. Thanks to everyone who has taken interest in my blog and left comments of support and encouragement during this amazing year. Its been one helluva ride and 2008 is shaping up to be even more challenging and exciting.

I have some very specific goals for next year and am looking forward to taking the first steps towards them. I wish you all best in your health and fitness endeavours and hope that you experience the joy of achieveing all you set out to do.

Cheers for now

Magda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Have a wonderful time

I look forward to hearing about your adventures in 2008.

Cat
XO

stacytoby said...

heya Magda!

Looking forward to prepping and brunching with you in 2008. Hope you and your hubby and your gorgeous (and so well behaved!) BS have a great Christmas!!!

luv Stacy

Miss Positive said...

Merry Christmas Magda, hope you have a wonderful day, and all the best for a fantastic 2008!

Hilary xx