Monday, September 01, 2008

FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER

Hi all,

I'm feeling a bit under the weather with a shocker of a headache that has lasted 2 days. I wonder what is in store for me healthwise as I never get headaches for no reason. I skipped my run yesterday and today as well as I just havent been feeling "right" and am mindful of pushing through not being well and ending up needing time off from my new job. I also had a headcold last week but managed to get all my running training in. Its just now I'm a bit behind.

I have lots to post but it'll have to wait as I'm heading off for an early night. Hope I wake up feeling fantastic again.

Cheers

Magda

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Magda,

Splice said...

Get well soon Mags and I look forward to your next update.

Magda said...

Thanks Kristy and Deb.

:-) Magda