Thursday, March 29, 2007

OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE SPECTRUM

Miss Health and Fitness Queen:
  • Eats good, clean, healthy food in moderate quantities at regular intervals throughout the day.
  • Drinks approx 3 litres of water/green tea daily
  • Completes 7-8 cardio sessions a week. Cardio activities vary in type, intensity and duration.
  • Completes 4 weight training sessions a week using heavy challenging weights and always trying to improve on the previous session.
  • Feels really happy and positive and enjoys this lifestyle.

Miss Cant Be Bothered Sloth:
  • Eats cr*p, eats too much of it.
  • Drinks not nearly enough water to compensate for the cr*p food.
  • Cardio: does what she HAS to.
  • Weights: Hmmm if I feel like it.
  • Feels cr*ppy both physically and mentally.

Right now I'm sitting a bit closer to Miss CBB Sloth than I am to Miss HF Queen. I will get to where I need to go, I'm just taking the long way around. Stay tuned for progress reports on this journey.

Magda

No comments: