Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A POST ABOUT NOTHING

My blog is getting boring and repetitive as its very much "all is good" and "wow look at my progress". I guess its better than wallowing in the dumps coz nothing seems to be going right.

Maybe I'll spice it up with a picture .....

.... and maybe I wont.

Or some ground-breaking news ....

....... hmmm I dont have any.

What about ....... ????

Geez I'm really stuck tonight so I'll just go and get my fill of other blogs and have another early night. I caught up with Monday's missed training yesterday so tomorrow is just cardio and I can get up at 5 instead of 4.45. Wow a sleep in!!

Cheers folks

Magda

2 comments:

Splice said...

OMG I now know what it's like to be up at 4am. 4.45 is a sleep in lol.
Just popped in to say hi!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feed.....I love your blog and you too..lol!!