Monday, December 08, 2008

CRUISING FOR A BIT

Yes I know, I should be working but have made serious inroads and am just cruising for a bit.

I had the luxury of a sleep-in today and woke up feeling even worse than I did on the weekend :-( This cold is worse than the others I've had recently and its making me a bit miserable. I'm not used to feeling less than 100% on the health front. A bit later this afternoon I plan to do my Postural Program and probably a half hour walk even though its a cardio off day. The weather is beautiful here and the fresh air and movement will do me good.

Things on the plumbing front are all good now and thats a relief. My drop on the scales was .6kgs for the last week but I'm hoping there is a slightly better drop tomorrow. My measurements hardly changed which is odd but that too has happened before.

I notice that Liz is off-line so there will be no anticipation around the new weekly program tonight. I'll just repeat last week's program with the required modifications and all will be good. My nutrition guidleines are all in place and they dont change weekly so I just keep doing what I'm doing and watch the fat slowly melt away. The trick will be staying in a positive headspace with this depressing cold.

Well back to the grind for me.

Cheers

Magda

2 comments:

Splice said...

Hope you feel better soon Mags. I love your positive attitude though, you're doing so well, keep cruising!
Deb

Magda said...

Thanks Deb, it was well and truly time for the turn around and I'm glad I made it.

:-) Magda