Sunday, December 07, 2008

BRUNCHING SNOTTING AND OTHER USELESS TRIVIA

The Adelaide Figure Girls and the beautiful Miss Katie (Spartze) from Melbourne had a lovely brunch catch-up today. The venue was The Store on Melbourne Street (one of my fave breakfast haunts) and we had a great time chatting about all things training, dieting, competing etc. Miss Jaime-Lee is looking very preggers and fantastic. Vivienne Krstic joined us today as did Danielle (who I didnt get a chance to chat with). The only problem ... no pics. I get talking and I forget all about it. Perhaps I should stop promising and just surprise you if they ever happen LOL.

I have turned into a veritable snot factory LOL. I have a headcold which started on Friday night and took hold on Saturday morning. I'm going through tissues like nobody's business. My eyes are quite sore and I've just finished 2 hours of work on the computer which I could well have done without. Oh and I have a pounding headache .. lucky me. Mind you I have continued to train by doing Friday's cardio yesterday (I had the option of a day off or lifestyle cardio) and doing my one hour cardio today. WH said "should you be doing that?" (referring to the walk I was about to set out on). To which I replied "I have a headcold. I'm not dying." and off I went. MEN!! I tell you, if he has a sniffle, all forms of exercise stop until he's well again. (Give me strength!!)

My system has been totally out of whack this last week due to the severe vomitting and diarrhea I had last Sunday. Talk about the plumbing ceasing up!! 7 days with no movement is a bit much (although with me its been known to happen before - just not often). Over the last couple of days I've had to dig deep into my bag of tricks to get the desired effect and its finally worked. (YIPPEE!!) I will weigh tomorrow but I'm not expecting a great result as I dont feel like everything is back on track just yet. Especially as there have been a couple of Dirty Diana meals in the quest for movement.

I have the luxury of working from home tomorrow so my challenge will be to stay focussed on work and off blogger and Lindy's forum. In all honesty I have a huge task that needs several hours devoted to it and my normal workday just wont allow it so I'm tackling it at home, sore eyes and all.

Well on that note I'm getting off the computer so that my eyes get a rest and I get a good night's sleep.

Hope your week gets off to a great start and I'll be back tomorrow (evening).

Cheers

Magda

No comments: