Tuesday, October 07, 2008

POST HOLIDAY BLUES

Well the fantastic holiday is over.

On the Sunshine Coast it was warm - hot and sunny. In Adelaide its absolutely arctic.

On holiday I slept in nearly every day. Today my alarm went off at 5.30am (and I didnt get up to train because I was tired after a very late night and it was freezing cold).

On holiday I exercised when I felt like it (which was on most days). Now its early mornings when its cold and I dont want to get up.

I'm overdue for a trim and colour. Feeling ugly.

The scales are screaming a horrible number at me. Feeling fat.

But every cloud has a silver lining ..... watch this space.

Magda

3 comments:

Kek said...

The warm weather is coming, Magda...I'm hating this cold snap too, but we'll weather it (pun intended).

:o)

Splice said...

We always need a holiday from a holiday. Hang in the Mags you will be back into the swing of things before you know it :-)

Deb.

P.s. Sorry I couldn't catch up with you that afternoon I just had to many appointments happening, hopefully next time though.

Magda said...

Yeah bring on the warmer weather Kek. Or at least make it mild. Things are looking up for the weekend though :-)

He Deb, I didnt realise that it was your birthday that day. SILLY ME!! I was just flying by the seat of my pants really and couldnt plan too much ahead. Never mind we can always catch up next time.

Cheers

Magda