Sunday, October 28, 2007

LATE NIGHT CATCH UP



This pic is from the Adelaide show. Its the start of my routine. Aaaah what fond memories.

Well things have been busy since I last posted. The luxury of being able to hop on the net during my lunch break and catch up on blogs and update mine is a thing of the past :-(

I will keep following everyone's blog but I may not leave comments as often as I'd like to. I'm hoping to keep blogging as regularly as possible though.

October is nearly over and I have some goals/plans brewing for November. I will share them with you over the next few days. I'll also report in on how I went with my October goals (some good and some could have been better!!).

Tonight I've had some fun updating the look of my blog but have not changed my template as most of the standard templates are so boring anyway. At least my blurbs are up to date and relevant now. And I'm really enjoying reading about how other competitors are doing now that the comps are over. Thats another challenge in itself.

Well I should try to get some sleep as its very late now but my body thinks its still that hour earlier. G'night all.

Magda

1 comment:

stacytoby said...

hey Magda,

are you still planning on heading to the all females next year?