Friday, October 05, 2007

ONE SLEEP TO GO

Thank you to everyone who has left the most wonderful and touching messages today and all along the way. There is but one sleep to go :-)

I had a busy day today and its gone very quickly. As I was driving to one of my appointments I reflected on how far I'd come and some of the more significant events from the last 10 months. I must confess that I became a little teary....through sheer joy and amazement that this massive goal has all but been achieved.

Then I pulled myself together before I caused an accident and landed myself in hospital. LOL

I'm keeping this very brief tonight. There isnt a lot more that I want to say but I will hop on tomorrow night (no matter how late) and let you know how I go. I owe that to everyone who has been so wonderfully supportive and helpful along the way.

To the other competitors (Charlotte, Kerry (who doesnt blog), Kie (I think) and anyone else I've missed out because I'm tired and HUNGRY) I also wish you all the best.

Good night all

Magda

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Good luck Magda!!!! All the best for your day - I know you will shine on stage and feel amazing. You so deserve to be proud of yourself, you're a star!!

Cant wait to see pics!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAGDA!!

I JUST READ AT PE THAT YOU WON!!

SO PROUD OF YOU GIRL. YOU DID IT, I KNEW YOU WOULD. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND I HOPE THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY MANY MORE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR YOU. XX