Monday, October 29, 2007

BAD HABITS CREEPING BACK IN

Hi all,

yes I must confess that I've had a couple of days where my number 1 goal for October (you know the one with that horrible "B" word in it) has not been achieved. Hmm how did this happen? Well I had an awesome week last week. I felt great and was right on top of my eating and exercising as I had planned. On Friday I weighed myself and was just OVER THE MOON with where my weight was at. I thought it would have been higher so seeing the numbers a little over my comp weight had me on cloud nine.

So Saturday starts of great. I go for a 53 minute jog and eat sensibly but enjoy some things I wouldnt normally have during the week. Then on Saturday night we eat out and I have a big meal but I plan to do a run Sunday morning and get back on track. Except the weather is crap and I laze around in bed, have toast (as planned) for breakfast but then lunch is a bit indulgent too and its all downhill from there.

Well enough of that and whats done is done. Now I just have to move forward from here. I believe I have it in me to get past this and continue to work at getting this part of my life under control. I just think that it'll be a work in progress, something that I have to be aware of daily, especially when triggers present themselves. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh opportunity to be the person I want to be, living my life as I want to live it.

I'm currently working on my training program which will start in November. I'm going to be training myself for a while at least so it'll be interesting to see how I fare when I'm not accountable to anyone but moi. First step is to list my training priorities/goals and then program accordingly. Its quite exciting planning out something which is so important if I'm going to compete again and do so in much better condition than I was this year.

I have lots of research to do so on that note I'm going to sign off and get back to it. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow where I kick those bad old habits right up their ar*e and send them on their way :-)

Cheers all

Magda

No comments: