Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AND THEN ITS TUESDAY

Hmmmm chugging along.
Lovin http://lindyolsen.com and reading others very inspirational blogs.

Feeling ordinary as though I just havent found my groove this year. I know its all up to me to make it happen but to be honest I'm not sure what I want "to happen".

Will keep working towards running the City to Bay as its something I've always wanted to do. But am I passionate about it? Does it excite me?
Well I think you know my answer.

Perhaps I've fallen victim to the old "Too much thinking. Too much talking. Too little action." (If thats not a famous proverb already then I'm claiming it as mine)

Good night all

Magda

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Magda, I know how you feel I struggle with feeling like that too. But look what you have achieved, and you have what it takes to do it again. Believe in yourself, you are a strong woman xx

Magda said...

Thanks Irene,

yes sometimes its all too easy to fall into a bit of a negative rut and I think I'm in one now. Thanks for youre kind words and encouragement. Its really appreciated.

Cheers

Magda