Thursday, May 27, 2010

STEPHANIE RICE

So what does Steph Rice have to do with my blog today you may well ask.

As per my usual routine my alarm went off at 5am this morning. Normally I'm already at least 50% awake by then but today it went off 3 times before I could wake up. Normally I just get staright out of bed and get ready for my morning run but today I DIDNT WANT TO GET UP. I lay in bed for a few minutes with all the "I dont want to get up" thoughts dominating my mind.

Then I thought back to an article I read just last night about Steph Rice and her training schedule.... up at 4.30; runs 4kms; swims 6kms; has breakfast; weight trains between breakfast and lunch; blah, blah, blah and then swims again before dinner.

"Haul your arse out of bed and do your 40 minute run Magda!!!!" I told myself. And because I'm a good girl and always do as I'm told, I was up and out the door a little slower than usual but out nevertheless.

Tomorrow is a day off from training and a sleep in (maybe til 6am if I'm really lucky). Oh and its Friday and my early finish day. I've decided, its gonna be a great day.

:-) Magda

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.