Sunday, March 29, 2009

WIERD PLACE

I'm in a wierd place tonight.

Cant say I'm happy. But not sad either. Certainly not beside myself with anger, frustration and other negative feelings like in the past. But all is not right as I've been grumpy and short-tempered with my BS. Gotta get myself to my "happy place" and be a nicer person to be around.

I have niggling pains in my knees which ring little alarm bells every so often. Because I havent trained for almost two weeks, my muscles feel different, like they're going into hibernation. Must turn that around this week.

OPS11J has not been a success because my "good-time-girl" headset took over. I'll get there, just not in time for Sydney which is just 4 sleeps away.

Well not much else to say so will bid farewell until next time.

M

4 comments:

KRISTIN said...

I hope you find your 'happy place' again Magda... there's nothing worse then feeling out of sorts and not knowing why.... sounds like you are in need of some 'you' time... I hope you get that chance :)

Kristin xoxo

Michelle said...

Hi Magda, I hope things look up for you soon :)
Do you need new sneakers? I complained about my knees for ages last year and then realised that I'd change sneaker brands and my new ones were causing the problem!

Magda said...

Thanks guys

:-) M

Magda said...

O BTW Michelle. I bought new sneakers not long ago and I'm sure they're ok. I think its more to do with not training for a couple of weeks.

M