Monday, September 17, 2007

YOU COMMIT THE CRIME - YOU DO THE TIME

Yep, I’m doing “the time” now to pay for all my splurges/indulgences – call them what you want!! I worked out my revised eating plan within the calorie limit set by Josh and the macro targets I thought I was to work towards. Sent it to him for his approval and got told “cut the fat back!” :-( There wasn’t much in there already but I have and I’m noticing the difference. I’m colder than usual and some of my meals are just downright tiny.

But I’m doing ok despite these challenges. The second part to this is that I’ve been told to “run as hard and as fast as you can” so double cardio is a requirement whenever possible. I did my sprints this morning and am planning another session just in my street after BS has gone to bed. I hope the neighbours are all ensconced in their TV viewing while I’m out there doing laps of my street LOL.

On Saturday I had a bikini fitting and I was just so excited to see my costume and try it on even though its not ready yet. The fabric is stunning but I have one small concern but I’m hoping that some more weight off and skin tanned dark will fix it. Here’s hoping!! Whilst I had my bikini on I got the dressmaker to take my progress pics and sent them off to Josh. For the first time in about 9-10 months I got the impression he wasn’t happy with them hence the cranking up of diet and training. Mind you, I agree with him as my recent pics weren’t the most flattering in terms of showing up progress.

So with that in mind, I’m fired up to blitz in the last 3 weeks with a 110% effort.
19 days and counting.

Cheers all

Magda

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Magda, know how you feel about the cold. My husband has been walking around in a singlet and I'm wrapped up in three layers with a scarf and beanie, lol. Stay warm and have a great week. Cheers, Charlotte