Wednesday, April 01, 2009

MARCH REPORT

March Report:

In a word.... CR*P. Started good. Finished bad. Acknowledging that I have a LONG way to go before I'm where I want to be :-(

Having said all that I'm taking some advice from Craig Harper. Over the next few days I'm pulling the car into the garage, lifting up the bonnet and giving the engine (mind) a good going over. For some reason (well known to me) it hasnt been running like it should be and its time for an overhaul. It may even be time for a reconditioned motor haha.

Whatever the action (and I have a loose plan/idea/approach) I just know that in order to get where I want to be, I have to change .... my motor (mind/thoughts), my route (diet/training regime) and my overall travel plan. What I'm doing now is clearly NOT working and its time I acknowledged it, accepted it and took action.

Off to Sydney tomorrow with the GFs. Not promising any achievements with diet and training for the next few days but my aim is to come back with a new attitude and my mojo well and truly in tact. (Its been M.I.A. for too long now).

"See" you all in a few days time.

M

2 comments:

Em said...

Learning from your mistakes, appreciating the lessons and moving on is key to becoming the person you want to be and need to be.
You will do it hun, I reckon some time off to clear your head is a fantastic idea, let your hair down and have a blast :)
EM:)

Magda said...

Thanks Em. Yep I did that and now its time to WORK again

:-) Magda